What is it about?
The big year is a comedy starring Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen wilson. These characters are each going through a life crisis- Work-life crisis, Mid-life crisis and No-life crisis. You would have seen this from the trailer and this really does play a huge part in the movie.
The plot is that three men are trying to see the most birds in one year( The big year). And that is about it.
What do I think?
I have heard other reviews on this particular movie and they are not very good review. Personally I have to disagree. I thought that a movie about bird watching was very well done and what I loved so much about this movie was that it was seen through 3 different perspectives.
“The Big Year” shows a great representation on friendship, family and love.
Team work is also represented well by Steve Martin and Jack Black’s character because in order for them to have a chance against the experienced, manipulative birder.
I thought that there was quite a lot of drama in it but I did enjoy it. Didn't have as many funny moments as a comedy would usually have.
My Rating- 3.5/5

Comment below telling me what i should review next.
No comments:
Post a Comment