Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Project X-Movie Review


What is it about?
Project x is about three friends on a mission for high school popularity. This is done because one of them has a 17th birthday when his parents are away and is convinced by his friends to host a party.
And basically, it’s the party of all time.
It contains sex, drugs and incredible music.

What do I think?
This movie is a found footage type of movie. I thought they did this quite well.
I liked the movie way more than i should have. There was a lot of buzz leading up to this movie and the movie hasn’t got much of a story but it’s all about teenagers going crazy.
It was a very exciting movie but i think that if you are outside the age of 13- 30 you may not like it as much as we did.

My Rating-  4/5

11163085_det.jpg


Comment below telling me what i should review next.

No comments:

Post a Comment